23 Turmeric Curcumin Health Benefits and Uses
By Leo Tat
One herbal supplement which has been getting a lot of buzz these past few years is turmeric curcumin.
Turmeric curcumin is particularly touted as a treatment for arthritis, but it actually has a number of health benefits.
What is turmeric curcumin, and does it live up to all the hype?
In this article, I will delve in-depth into turmeric curcumin and the research on its powerful healing properties.
By the time you finish reading it, you will understand exactly why this supplement is garnering so much attention!
Please include attribution to AuthorityDiet.com with this graphic.
Turmeric Benefits Infographic
What is Turmeric and Curcumin? Turmeric vs. CurcuminExplained
Why Can’t I Just Eat Foods With Turmeric In Them?
Are There Turmeric Curcumin Side Effects?
23 Health Benefits and Uses of Turmeric Curcumin
- Curcumin is a potent antioxidant.
2. Curcumin fights inflammation.
3. Turmeric increases your body’s antioxidant enzyme activity.
4. Turmeric curcumin is an effective treatment for arthritis and other forms of joint pain.
5. You could reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease with turmeric curcumin.
6. Turmeric curcumin could reduce the risk of developing a brain disease or mental disorder.
7. Turmeric curcumin may even prevent or treat Alzheimer’s.
8. Turmeric curcumin may possess anti-cancer properties.
9. Studies indicate that turmeric curcumin can combat depression.
10. Turmeric curcumin could extend your lifespan.
11. If you are looking for an anticoagulant, turmeric curcumin could be a safe option.
12. You may be able to use turmeric to treat or even reverse diabetes.
13. Turmeric curcumin may have some gastrointestinal benefits.
14. Turmeric curcumin could be a healthier replacement for steroids in treating conditions such as chronic eye inflammation.
15. The potency of turmeric curcumin as a painkiller may have broad applications.
16. Turmeric curcumin can be used to treat postoperative fatigue.
17. There are applications for turmeric curcumin in dentistry.
18. It is possible to treat skin diseases using turmeric curcumin.
19. Turmeric curcumin can be used to treat tropical pancreatitis.
20. Turmeric curcumin may improve spatial memory.
21. Turmeric curcumin can reduce cholesterol.
22. Turmeric curcumin can improve respiratory health.
23. It is possible that supplementing with turmeric curcumin can reduce the risk of childhood leukemia.
Turmeric Curcumin Supplements Guide
Conclusion: Turmeric Curcumin May Be One of the Best All-Around Supplements You Can Take
What is Turmeric and Curcumin? Turmeric vs. Curcumin Explained
First of all, many people are confused about the term “turmeric curcumin,” and are not sure what it means.
What is turmeric, and what is curcumin? Are they the same thing? Or are they different?
Turmeric is a popular spice, derived from a plant with the same name. You have probably eaten it before, particularly in Indian dishes.
You know how many types of curry have a yellowish color? That yellow comes from turmeric.
As to curcumin, that is a specific compound in turmeric. When you are eating turmeric, you are also eating curcumin.
Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant.
Here’s what turmeric root and its ground up powder looks like.
It is possible to isolate curcumin and extract it. This allows it to be concentrated into supplement form.
This is what you are getting when you purchase a turmeric curcumin supplement at the pharmacy or health food store.
More about Turmeric, visit https://www.authoritydiet.com/turmeric-curcumin-health-benefits-uses-side-effects/ by Leo Tat